Friday, October 3, 2008

EX-NA on the PETAH

So though i really do want an WOMBAT for a pet, last night i read "Night of the Wombat"... apparently they are very cute and lovable as young ones, then drastically turn into lil bitting bastards as adults....Not soo good!

On another note I am such an adult now! I watched the ENTIRE VP debate last night! I have my opinions, i can now have a conversation at a "dinner party" and have it not be about if the food was good or not! Really the most i got from the whole thing is I LIKE THE VP's BETTER than the PRESIDENTIAL nominees!
Ok so there my opinion ...posted on the Internet!

1 comment:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

I'm so proud of you for watching the debate! I didn't so maybe I'll have to call you for an update! The wombats are pretty cute, I think you should totally get one and then I can visit and see it!