Thursday, January 15, 2009

MY D DAY.....Asking all to wear black & moment of silence


So i honestly don't know how this happened to me!!!!!! On January 28, 2009 will be my 5yr mark with the USDA........... FIVE YEARS! I have been shoved into a career..... IT all start when i was 21, i take a summerjob -because my pickup broke down in Pendleton, so i decided to stay (think i'm making a killin because i make $10hr to look at grain for a summer) then tht turned into a full winter at a desk, not bad it snowed a lot then, then spring came, then another summer (the whole time thinkn; "as soon as i get some money saved i am out of here"! granted that neve happened...spent it all at the bar) then winter, and i realized i could be rich if i stayed (uh yeah, i am making now wht i thought was a lot then...still broke)then i quit...FREEDOM...and now here i am .......gettin a friggin mug for my time of service....what has happend to me?

2 comments:

Katy Jane said...

OMG this is my favorite thing ever. We all wake up and wonder "Is this my beautiful life?" I cry for you my friend, but also would like to remind you that any one that has a job is this economy is blessed.

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

yeah, i know and i am very thank ful i have a job! And a very secure one at that! Its not that bad, just not what i thought i would be doing LOL (i think thats everyone!)