Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the 80's....why????




OMG! so we decided to have a 80's themed bonfire/BBQ...... There is NO way anyone in the history of time couldve felt HOT in real 80's clothes! Ok i know its coming back in style....but wowsa!Me and my "mom " jeans will never see the light of day again! MY body was rejecting the hell of ratted curled bangs, and pants that touched my bra! I had to be the 80's DORK ! Brooke looks like the rocker, Jaime is the athletic 80's, Anna is "sandra", Liz is "richard" , Bobbi is the punky brewster..im just the dork! this is soo against my better judgement to post this to the internet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh a lot!!! You all do look very HOT!!

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are the funniest EVER!!! Love the pictures, thank you so much for sharing!!!