Thursday, July 8, 2010

OK, I AM ANNOUCING IT ON THE INTERNET! THIS IS AN ULTRA SOUND


YES this is what you think its is!!!!!.........................................................................................Drum ROLL...........................................................................................................................
BLONDIES ULTRA SOUND! She's Prego!( Hi, of course its not me all my below posts are about drinking!) YUP and it is on our Fridge! I think i have 11 months of "get out of jail free card" from me having to be prego because tex has blondies baby to worry about! hahhaha

1 comment:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

I LOVE your posts!!! They are so funny and creative! Thanks for the congrats on Kimber. That's cool about Heather, tell her congrats from us.
Glad Tex didn't suffer any worse at the hands of the "fire throwers"!