Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday

Well, it maybe tuesday for most of you but its my monday! I didnt even shower this am due to the fact of me not getting out of bed on time! (katy dont get excited, i am not a unshowered indivual as you are...i showered last night)
i am posting from work again! And as Jaime pointed out last Friday i created this technically on work time... Well being the employee of the yr that i am i did NOT take a lunch break that day so that i could entertain you people! :)
We went to a barrel race on saturday and then the fair on sunday (of course i didnt take my camera!) But who knew the IDaho state fair would blow oregon on out of the water!!! So fun!
I did figure out by going there what i want to be when i grow up........................drum roll please................A PROFESSIONAL SPLASH DOG HANDLER! Seriously!I mean i went with the intention of preparing myself and daisy to be the 2009 Splash dog Champ! But now i know my calling is to be a professional splash dog handler! I feel i have been in training for years and just didnt know it!

No comments: