Friday, April 23, 2010

The Time Line of success

So two weeks ago it was the Walla Walla futurity, now every year I say (unless I win money…so yeah pretty much every year) “ I am not going back there…..a bunch of hoyttie toyttie rich b&tches! …and I don’t win! LOL You would think by this age and this stage of the game….. I would be a better loser, its not like I haven’t had some practice at it, but I have had enough success that it makes me HATE the loosing… When I think back to my “losing “ time line it went like this: When I was younger “ this is fun! I don’t care about winning”… then I won….. so then it went to “if you cant win better look good doing it”…then I quickly progressed from there to the Chukar U motto; “if you cant win drink!!!!” which also goes hand in hand with; :”if you win drink!” And now that I am more mature and wiser I have progressed into the stage of ; “if I don’t win I will through myself down and kick and scream!” I consider myself a role model……………………However as some of you know, I have now progressed into my last year of youth…….. yes I am now 29. And how I know that the years of maturity have reached me is this; at the WW futurity I was happier than the fat kid at the ice cream truck with not winning! My mare was a ROCKSTAR, I was soo happy with her, she has progressed sooo much! That was a really hard test on her and she came through. So her is my “proud of my mare pix”.

No comments: