Friday, April 23, 2010

WhittleBit of Horner!



Last weekend ended the “whittle bit of_________” Patti whittle married Kerry and is now a Horner! So the Marshalls and Sutfins road tripped it to Vegas! We stayed the first night in Jackpot NV, and Tex and my dad sat down at the Keno lounge ( my adhd is to strong for Keno) anyway tex put in $5 and won 1G! It rocked! So we got to vegas in time to go to the pool which was fun, and in this pool pix tex is actually NOT the one trying to drowned small children?? HAHAH and as you see the “caution” tape around the hot tub….we were on a money saving mission…. But it was fun anyway, and I kinda felt like the hot girl at the pool…yeah know between the “caution tape” and the walmart people staying at our hotel with us lying in the taped up chairs next to me.. I looked gooooood! HAHAH Seriously it was really fun! And we are super happy for Kerry and Patti Horner!In the second pix, there are two things you need to focus on…One.. yes that is a mallard in the fountain outside of Caesars, and two Texs shirt says “ I love Fried Bologna sandwiches”….. HILLBILLIE that’s why I love him! Oh yes that margarita was 4ft tall!

No comments: