Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FACEBOOK

OK, First off wowsa!!!! I have been really slacking on my blogging! Some of you may jump to the conclusion it is due to my of succumbing to the peer pressure of my underachiever friends and getting a FB account.............WELL thats not it! I just have been busy busy!"If you stuck you hand in my back pocket i would drag you plum to death!"LOL .......seriously though!
As far as the FB account, curiosity killed the cat, so yes i have one and i DO post from time to time. But in all reality the only thing i see that is cool about it is that you can spy on alot of people. Either people you like, dislike, wish you knew, glad their fat, wished their fat, etc??? Its like a way of giving America a reality soap opera, but bigger! Not really sold, but it is mildly entertaining, so i guess ill keep it.
HOWEVER BLOGGING IS WAY STILL WAY COOLER! and i know you guys are happy that i havent stopped, due to FB!

No comments: