Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lost pride

So, this is totally not in order, Heathers wedding is the most important but when typing it didnt turn out!! Anyway!! OK, so I really stink with the pictures this time, but i promise i will post them soon. Ok well, the last two weeks we have had company everyday except two, not gotten sleep and ran wild. But its been fun. All at the same time it was all the armature rodeos in the valley, with a week long Homedale rodeo, and Heathers wedding! While attending Heathers wedding i showed up like a whipped dog. The night before i was up at the New Plymouth rodeo, which just happens to be the county fair for the County i work for, so everyone that i work with was attending! Anyway, i reached a personal low....... Thursday night i had stated that i think i had been humbled enough and there was nothing left!! ........Never say that, because thats when you realize you can reach lower than you thought possible! So anyway I'm up in the perf, with all the people i know there.
My mare is kinda rotten, i get to the fence after my run............... and APPARENTLY ( i dont remember) she reared up and whirled around and i must have been leaned up over her, she then reversed and came back the other way and SMACKED me in the face with her head at a pretty rapid pace... when i came to i was sitting in the arena with blood on my face, and the judges running toward me............As i am thinking this through i think; " I dont fall off!!!............HOLY SH&T i just fell off in the barrel racing!!! ......IN A RODEO!!!! ....................DO NOT TOUCH ME! I AM FINE!!!!!!" i then leap, or stagger- whatever, to my feet hurry out the gate as to save the poor mans life whom is trying to hold my mare, and disappeared into the darkness to nurse my pride! Sad that i was thankful i was bleeding, seemed that i wasnt as much of a BARREL RACER that way!! So i attened heathers wedding with a headache, cut lip, swollen nose, and most of all hurt pride!

No comments: