Thursday, May 6, 2010

S O S

So some of you may not know but jeremy had a wreck bulldogging and had to have knee surgery last week... Not good when your self employeed! he is doing well though and has been really positive I'm proud of him. Luckily randall eshelor canme down and. Is helping him keep his shoeing clients happy, we are lucky to have good friends! On a happier note I found some good from this injury. Since jeremy is laid up there is no way I can be also so that has kept me this am from driving head on into traffic, or jumping from my car while moving, or atleast stapling my eyelid to my face to get out of spending the day witha supervisor that makes my life a living hell and I envision wwfing her face! Urrrghhh so if I don't post for awhile you will all know I had to self inflict pain to get out of this day! Ok I'm off my soap box rt now! Have a great day

1 comment:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Wish I was closer to help out! Hang in there girl!