Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What Reality TV has done to us!



So most all evening Saturday I was getting text messages from the Horners….which from now on we will refer to them as “modern day Bud and Sissy” ( they did have their reception at Gillys!)
So from the pix I received all I can think is that Austin is releasing a new TX based reality TV show, trying to find the next “real cowboy, to ride that bull, and the tough lovin beer drinking woman that stands by his side!” Well look no further! Not only are these two perfect for the job, the film co. can save money on prompts, because the Horners can do it all!!!!!!!!
Now don’t doubt Kerry , I realize he is wearing a queening buckle, but its just for good luck from his lil lady…. Until he can win that “mechanical Bull ridding buckle!” Now ….. I know it is hard for you to believe but the below shots were taken in Bud and Sissy’s apartment!!! Again they can do their own prompts!!! Wishing you the best of luck, I know a reality TV show will b picking you up ASAP!( thanks to my promotion on this wonderful blog!)

3 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

I'm pretty sure you are the funniest person I know! Your mom is the cutest!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I did not authorize this!!!! HAHAHAHA Don't make me bring out the pics of you at Ceasar's!!! :)

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

you are not funny! i have no idea what you are talking about "ceasars "